Thursday 11 September 2014

Rendered Image


The grass shuffling around. A echoing voice said come on. 
 My heart was pumping like never before. 
I saw heads bobbing while taking a glance at my ermines.
 Fixed emotions filled my body. 
Wrinkle lips suffocated the whistle on your marks get set go!.
Galloping rhythmically looking ahead at those in front while my naked feet got strangled by the long wet grass.
The Southey wind blew past my ears with a cold sting the turf getting smashed by hundreds of feet a gust of wind slapped me on the face and put me to a stop.
The razor sharp dart stabbed me.
Slowly collapsing pumping my legs harder and harder I could hear thunderous hooves my ermines where close in hand I could feel them breathing down my neck.
 My thighs are burning my caves are stiff.
 sprinting my hardest with all my might 
scrapping into 4th.
Wosh I full to the ground like a snake pouncing on its pray. 
straggling to stand.
haaa I'm covered in sweat. what a run.



No comments:

Post a Comment