Wednesday 5 November 2014

bad boys
Thud! The fresh silky water flowing down my
puffed up pants.
Two sets of ice cold hands grabbed me by my hips.
Looking into the blu ray mist while gripping harder and harder. A row of passengers traveling down the slide.
A roar of giggling echoed down the tunnel.
We were in a dark situation and all i heard was mumbling.The slide felt as rough as sandpaper.

Looking ahead and seeing a patch of light.
Whoosh!!!! a gust of water slapped us across our face. Gazing higher and higher, there i saw was a man that was a disgrace to his mother. Warts covered his face, wrinkles everywhere and there. His eyes were bloodshot the deepest of all reds.

His ears were dangling on his shoulders. Step by step he was getting closer. My eyes were burning ‘’What do you think you're doing?’’ yelled a screechy voice as i walked off I said ‘’What an old grumpy man’’.’Opps i hope i didn't saw that out loud’

No comments:

Post a Comment